Thursday, May 31, 2007

A Day in the Life of a Garden


The Clematis adjacent to the back door had 5 blossoms on it today ...


Aren't these spikey gerbera's unique?


The above gerbera plant is our current favourite with it's delicate colouring and hardy growth


This is the view from my kitchen window.
The tag associated with the above Delphinium stated that it would grow between 2-4' tall. At the present, it is over both my and my husband's head, and is pushing 7' tall. It is the most vivid velvet navy blue colour, with a peacock blue centre. Once the other buds bloom out, my view will likely be totally blocked! I think I see some transplanting on the agenda for next Fall ...


While I was sitting admiring my garden this afternoon, I managed to finish knitting my Bonsai Tunic ... yeah!!! If I can get off my stick and get it sewn and blocked, you might even get a glimpse of it in my next post.

1 comment:

Romi said...

All gorgeous! :)