Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Christine's Booties

These are so adorable, I can hardly wait to make another pair!

I got the pattern from here, and only made a couple of changes. I like a tightly ribbed cuff, so instead of stocking stitch, I did 2 x 2 rib and used 2.5 m dpns for the whole bootie. The only other modification was to do a 3 stitch I-cord, in lieu of ribbon. They took less than 1/2 ball of my cherished Koigu (KPPM) with sufficient left to make a matching hat, yet to be completed.

Dimensions: 3" long and 1.5" across (without stretching)

Shown here: Brinkley, looking less than impressed at having been made to model

1 comment:

Romi said...

Those are adorable!